Wolves and Grizzlies, Predators of the Greater Yellowstone Eco System
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, in conjunction with the a local guiding and wildlife tour company, presents an exclusive package to explore Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks and the wildlife of the region.
- Lodging before and after your trip into Yellowstone.
- Two nights lodging in Silvergate, Montana.
- The expertise of a biologist/guide.
- Park entry fees.
- Snacks, Beverages and specified meals on the expedition.
- Dinner gratuities.
- Round trip transportation from Jackson in custom safari vans
- Use of optics.
- Group dinner in the Rusty Parrot’s Four-Diamond rated Wild Sage restaurant upon your return, including tax and gratuity (excluding alcoholic beverages).
- Breakfast in The Wild Sage Restaurant on the 2 mornings of your return to The Rusty Parrot.
Guests will arrive in Jackson for a night’s stay at the Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, before departing for Yellowstone National Park’s grizzly and wolf territory. Accompanied by an expedition guide and biologist, adventurers can observe predators such as grizzlies, black bears and wolves roaming in the park’s evergreen forests and rolling meadows. The trip may include stops at Old Faithful, the colorful Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs. The small groups (7 per naturalist) will travel in custom safari vehicles equipped with state-of-the-art optics, viewing windows, interpretive tools and much more.
Return to The Rusty Parrot for a restorative 2 night stay after your expedition to complete the adventure. Enjoy a dinner on the night of your choosing at The Wild Sage Restaurant as well as breakfast each morning. This is a 5 night experience you’ll never forget in one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth.
Package available in the spring from May 11th through June 30th 2018 and in the fall from September 23rd through October 30th, 2018. Please contact our reservations staff at 800-458-2004 for specific rates and availability. We are available to assist you each day of the week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. MT.
This package has a 30 day cancellation policy.