Wolves and Grizzlies, Predators of the Greater Yellowstone Eco System
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, in conjunction with the non-profit Teton Science School, presents exclusive packages to explore Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks and the wildlife of the region.
- Lodging before and after your trip into Yellowstone.
- Welcome wine and cheese orientation with a Wildlife Biologist.
- Two nights lodging in Cooke City, Montana.
- The expertise of a biologist/guide.
- Park entry fees.
- Snacks, Beverages and specified meals on the expedition.
- Dinner gratuities.
- Round trip transportation from Jackson in custom safari vans
- Use of optics.
- Group dinner in the Rusty Parrot’s Four-Diamond rated Wild Sage restaurant upon your return, including tax and gratuity (excluding alcoholic beverages).
Guests will arrive in Jackson for a night’s stay at the Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, before departing for Yellowstone National Park’s grizzly and wolf territory. Accompanied by Wildlife Expeditions biologists, adventurers can observe predators such as grizzlies, black bears and wolves roaming in the park’s evergreen forests and rolling meadows. The trip may include stops at Old Faithful, the colorful Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs. The small groups (7 per naturalist) will travel in custom safari vehicles, all with opening roof hatches.
Package available in the spring from April 25th through June 5th, 2015 and in the fall from September 16th through October 9th, 2015. Please contact our reservations staff at 800-458-2004 for specific rates and availability. We are available to assist you each day of the week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. MT.
This package has a 30 day cancellation policy. We cannot confirm trips for one guest.