Awards and Accolades
The Rusty Parrot has been defining the spirit of true Western luxury—without ostentation or pretension—for over 20 years. A member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the Rusty Parrot has received numerous awards and been featured in national and international publications.
Mountain Living magazine honored The Wild Sage as a "Top Mountain Restaurant" (2008), while Forbes Life recently noted the "small is beautiful philosophy" of both the lodge and our Body Sage Spa, complimenting us on our "focus on quality and customized personal service."
New York Magazine gave us a nod as a great place for a honeymoon, while Hitched Magazine ranked us one of the "10 Romantic Resorts to Ski & Stay." And The L.A. Times touted our "Girls' Getaway" package as a chance to "get in touch with your inner princess."
Some of our other awards and accolades are featured below:
- AAA Four-Diamond Rated for 18 consecutive years
- Condé Nast Traveler "50 Top Ski Hotels" 2008
- Condé Nast Traveler 100 Best in the World: 2004 and 2006
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2007
- Condé Nast Traveler #20 in North America 2009
- Travel + Leisure Top 500 Hotels: 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards:
- 2004: Number 5 in the U.S. and Canada, number 28 in the world
- 2005: Number 1 hotel in the U.S. and Canada, number 7 in the world
- 2007: Number 42 in the US and Canada,
- 2008: Number 27 in the US and Canada, number 95 in the world
- 2009: Number 4 Inn in North America and Canada