Booking and Cancellation Policies
Here are a few things you need to be aware of.
The Town of Jackson is Non-Smoking as are we.
Smoking is not allowed on the property. There is a charge of $500 for smoking on site. (There is a park located across the street for those who smoke.)
We love animals and while they are not allowed in the lodge, we would be more than happy to arrange boarding while you are with us. The charge for animals in the room is $500. Service animals are of course allowed.
- Room rates based upon double occupancy. Additional person is $20.00/night.
- Rooms with two beds are limited to four people. There is not room for a roll away in these rooms.
- Some rooms with one bed can accommodate three with a roll away. Please call for availability rather than booking on line.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Front Desk hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Please make arrangements with the Front Desk to check in or check out before or after these times.
A 50% deposit is required at time of booking; the remaining 50% will be automatically charged 14 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 14 days of arrival will be charged in full. Deposit and cancellation policy varies from season to season.
In the event of Cancellation:
All cancellations will be charged a $35.00 handling fee. Reservations canceled more than 14 days before scheduled arrival will receive a refund of deposit. Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival date are nonrefundable. Trip cancellation insurance is available and recommended. Deposit and cancellation policy varies from season to season.