The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, in conjunction with Jack Dennis Fly Fishing, presents an exclusive Jackson Hole package that gives you the opportunity to learn or expand your knowledge of the art of fly fishing. This package is designed to seamlessly mesh the decadent amenities of the Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa with the unique fly fishing opportunities provided by Jack Dennis Fly Fishing.
Our Learn to Fly Fish Package includes:
- Three nights lodging in a garden level king or double queen room
- Two full days of fishing with a professional guide and teacher, includes park entry fees, lunches catered by Sweetwater Restaurant, rods and equipment. Fishing license and recommended flies available at Jack Dennis Fly Fishing shop for an additional charge
- Full chef-prepared breakfast each morning highlighted with first morning breakfast with your guide
- Rusty Parrot/Jack Dennis Signature Fly Box for each fly fisher
- One dinner for two in the Rusty Parrot’s Four-Diamond rated Wild Sage restaurant, excluding tax, gratuity, and alcoholic beverages
- One year’s subscription Fly Fishing Magazine
Learn to Fly Fish Package for two: starts at $2,348 plus applicable tax and resort fees. Rates are based upon garden level king or double queen room. Upper floor, king-fireplace-jacuzzi rooms and extra nights are available at a surcharge. Additional fly fishing days may be arranged, and a day on the river with Jack Dennis may also be arranged on an “as available” basis at an additional charge.